Has anyone tried this?

I am building one of those "low profile" modern tanks -- M1A1 Abrams.
Theres not much "head room" in the turret to mount the marker and feed
system.

Why couldnt a guy mount the paintball marker in the lower hull and
"shoot" the paintball through a hose?
The hose would connect to a barrel in the turret and the gun would be
mounted under the turret where theres plenty of room?
The gun could rotate with the turret or the gun could be fixed mounted
and the  hose could have a rotary connection.
The hose would allow flexability to elevate the gun.

I have ordered a "lazy Susan" turntable with a 6 inch hole in it.
This would allow some room to pass the hose through.

I have machine tools in the basement and can build about anything to
make the hose idea work.

Could you shoot the paintball through a hose and not have it break up
going through the curves??

Mark