From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcom...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Cobra9431
Sent: Thursday, 1 April 2010 10:52 AM
To: R/C Tank Combat
Subject: [TANKS] Re: new to the hobby, need motors

Thanks, this all helps. I dont have much room inside to have an elabrate system
of sprockets and wheels to gear everything down. I do want a high speed tank to
compliment one of the few truely superb points of the WWII Sherman, it was
generaly faster than any Gerry or Ivan unit. But I dont want to give up
climbing power for hills or tall brush. Anyways, like I said, Thanks.

Aaron
T0??