NO! Don't try it, Chrys.

CO2, when compressed, turns to liquid. The actual gas pressure at
which this happens within the bottle is, if I recall correctly, less
than 300 pounds per square inch range. Compressed air doesn't turn to
liquid at the sort of pressures used in divers bottles so they have to
hold pressures of 3000 to 5000 psi. Try to put that into a CO2 bottle
and you will, at best, blow the burst disc (a small copper safety disc
which ruptures when pressures get too high allowing the gas to vent
safely) and at worst rupture the bottle.