Spektrum radios and servos are sold by horizon hobbies.

horizonhobbies.com

 Tod Jones

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Lum" <t...@me.com>
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:43:44 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [TANKS] spektrum radios

Honestly, I didn't know spektrum made servos.  Servos come from a lot of
manufacturers, Hitec, Futaba, Hobbico, Tower Hobbies, and more that I am
forgetting.  I'm not saying a Spektrum servo isn't what you want but you may
want to check out tower hobbies website and get a feel for all the options out
there.  I think they also have a few guides as to how all the components link
and work together, it can be confusing when starting out but it's fairly
straight forward once you get a handle on it.
Tom

Where can you find analog spektrum servo?

Ryan P.