From: Frank Pittelli <frank.pitte...@gmail.com>
Subject: [TANKS] T074 Designated
To: "R/C Tank Combat" <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 8:52 AM

I am pleased to announce that Mask Massey's M1A1 Abrams has been officially
designated as T074 with photos and construction details located at:

    http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T074/

Mark had a successful battle debut at the recent battle in Gettysburg, with all
systems working properly and a solid performance on the battlefield.  He can
now be called "The Battle King of the Mid-West".

    Frank P.

-- You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.