I was considering making something like this for my bike, but I decided
against it in the end, due to the cost associated with it and the fact that
I don't use it that often. Now I'm considering using an old weedwhacker
motor to power it, I calculated it to be cheaper, execpt for in the distant
future when the cheaper cost of recharging batteries takes pays off.

-Gregory