Try Googling "Panzerjager Elefant" or "Ferdinand". If you want
something 'man sitting down' shaped that isn't German I think you'll
have problems. Heavily armoured vehicles with a front engine and a
rear turret or fighting compartment are something of a rarity.
There is the Merkava, of course, but that would be a nightmare to
build.