It's a futaba  ( I don't have it handy) Skymaster 6 channel with a
ground frequency crystal.

You remove the brake from the motor, figure out which wire is POS and
which is NEG, and wire in a 24v fan. Two 12v in series doesn't work, I
tried it.

Pretty much any wheel chair joystick can be abuse in this manner. :-)

We're busy getting ready for the big move as I'm relocating to a new
job. After things settle down, it's my next project.