Rocket launcher, 1 shot per tube between reloads...  I love the Ontos,
don't get  me wrong, but it's a rocket launcher on tracks :)  They
didn't shotgun it in practice, there was a .50 cal spotting rifle
coaxial to the RR's that you shot to verify your aim...

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM, neroc <funkyne...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> I dont think there is any such rule that dis allows auto feed , but
> building 6 of them that remain in working condition throughout a
> battle would be tricky engineering.
>
> Neil R
>

> On Feb 14, 7:19 pm, Jeremy Caylor <nighthawk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But do the rules allow a feed to permit more shots? Or is it a "fire all 6
>> and reload manually" type thing?
>> On Feb 14, 2011 1:17 PM, <odysseyslipw...@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>> > In a message dated 2/14/2011 2:14:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>> > t...@me.com writes:
>>
>> > I think there is a rule about only one tube can be fired with one trigger
>> > press.
>>
>> > like the rocket launchers
>>
>> > Chris,
>> > _Odyssey Slipways_ (http://hometown.aol.com/odysseyslipways/index.html)
>>
>> > --
>> > You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.
>
> --
> You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.

Clark in Georgia
Working feverishly to expand the Greater Southeast Georgia
Co-Prosperity Sphere!  Banzai!