The story goes as is.  When I first build the hull of the King Tiger I was not
knowing how to make the
tracks for that size of vehicule, so in the mean time I decided to have fun and
to build a 6 wheels vehicule.
The 6 wheels was motorized with their own suspension and it was handling like a
tank, one motor for
the 3 right wheels and one motor for the 3 left wheels.  It worked very well
but my idea was to build
a KingTiger, I just found it to look so nice and "tuff looking".  I took
advantage of an offer from Will
Mongomery and bought the chain from him and used it to build the KT tracks with
some heavy steel
"U" channel.  The result is very pleasant to me, not only it is so solid that I
feel like I can do some
crashing derby with it, but mostly its the sound it make that make me happy.
Who need a speaker to
add fake sound when you can have the real thing.  My work keep me busy 50
hours/week and I cant
place as much time as I would on it, but summer is still far away and I can
start to think just at the
turret now.
Ah btw im up in Canada, Quebec near Montreal, the snow is not that bad, it seem
a lot just because
I blow the parking snow up the front yard like everybody here.

Guy