Everything runs fine, I was just worried about anything (my remote door
actuator / trigger) that was tied to the 12v side still being active after the
switch was turned off. I haven't hooked it up yet but that was my worry Like I
said, I wasn't sure if it was a problem, but I wanted to run it by more
experienced eyes.
Tom