  From: Dave D.
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 5:55 AM
  Subject: [TANKS] Hey Derek..Thanks again!! And...

  Many thanks for your input regarding stall current and turning, I'm sure
there are others besides myself that you've educated today..

  I was just wondering, are you the person who has put their Sturmtiger on
Youtube, under the name nitzerebbhead?

  If so, that's a fine machine you've constructed, if not...I figured I'd ask.

  Thanks again,

  Dave D.