Hi all,

At last, got to spend some time on my build, I wish there were more hours in
the day, but never mind, here's a couple of pics of my first suspension
bogie. The wheels aren't on the stub axels so you can see my final design.
Each arm takes about 20kg to fully compress the springs, so they should be
about 1/3 compressed at my expected battle weight, which should be about
100kg!

Pics are a bit fuzzy as there taken on my phone, but you should get the
idea.

Phil.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_dQhpiEl3x9k/TcXQkLCv9OI/AAAAAAAAAA0/wWXnhWhvpZQ/07052011.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_dQhpiEl3x9k/TcXQucrbxyI/AAAAAAAAABA/ECY_DKoKH7M/07052011%28004%29.jpg>