Well right now I have designed a very feasible homemade paintball gun with
recoil. The length of the piston relies on how much a scale gun recoil could
be. I will admit the design wasn't meant for my tank, but when I thought about
scale recoil I couldn't say no. I will post design when I can find a photo
scanner.

Ryan P.