The Mid-Atlantic Spring Battle will be held on June 12, 2011 in Gettysburg, PA, a little north of the Maryland-PA state line. With lots of recent upgrades by Tyng and Tri-Pact it promises to be an "interesting" battle day (either the new stuff will work or not). So, if you can be in the area that day, plan on attending, with or without a battle-ready vehicle.

If you'd like to attend and need directions, please notify Joe Sommer or myself directly and we'll forward the directions. It's a private residence, so we can't post them anywhere.

        Frank "Tyng Must Be Stopped" Pittelli