To: "tank club" <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:44 PM
Subject: [TANKS] Secret pics from Severn Proving Grounds

Per Cobra's request here are some build pics. MAG and Tri-Pact Motor Corp. have moved on to using that most pleasant of green materials, Aluminum. And some lovely plastic resin for the cog and tracks. Rumor has it that on the 30th there might be vids of one of the twin panzers under power. Stay tuned tank fans for the next level in our hobby.

No silly finger joints, just bend, fold, rivet and weld. Life is good. And, the little beast is easily handled by one person. I guess I'll have to let the chiropractor know his services is not required any longer. Yes, there still are a few pieces of that renewable resource known as wood. Mainly for nostalgia, and not to scare Mr. Tyng. Enjoy.

If you wish to see some action, on June 12th there is a fracas scheduled. Contact Frank if you need directions to the location.

John the Elder