Hi all, I am new to RC Tanks and I have only just started to build my
first tank a M1A1 or A2 (not sure yet see how it goes) but this is
just a thought. RC Tanks is spreading the word about our group, many
vids popping up on utube and new members arriving as we become known -
as my partner says (Big Boys Toys) lol, but true to say many members
are excited at the prospect of building and battling opponents in epic
struggles to become the best commander.

So this is my idea.

Why not have some kind of tour, open display or charity battle?

Many members I am sure, would love to show off there efforts and hard
work and inspire those of the younger and older generations to join
the group.

Although my tank would not be ready this year I would still love to
explore the workings, technical skills and enthusiasm of others.

Andy Delve
Basildon, Essex