Hello Jim , Too right Im interested . not only from an rc piont of
view but also I have built a 1/3th paintballing tank over the last
year or so that I sit in, I plan to place targets round the outside
that when hit "kill" the tank so I can mix it with standard
paintballers. This tank has not been tested yet but will be soon.
If your only looking for 1/6th rc tanks then I have 2 and Phil Palmer
form down south has 2 more.There are more being built but they wont be
ready till next year.

Neil R