Axles are off an XTM Rock Crawler - deeply unfashionable in the rock
crawling world - or at least in the UK part of the Rock Crawling
world. I got the axles off E-bay for about £50 a couple of years ago.
The wheels are 3RACING 2.2 inch narrow crawler wheels  with 3RACING
mesh tyres to match - they were the cheapest wheels and tyres I could
find and they came as a set of four. I have a spare pair now. Or I can
build a trailer.
Outer diameter of the tyres is 5 inches or thereabouts.