Very nice, congratulation, that KT can keep me looking at it for a long time if
I was there.  Good work.

Guy

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:44:02 +0100
Subject: [TANKS] My König and Ferdinand 1:6
From: frj...@gmail.com
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com

Sorry for my English, I'm using the googel translator.

Have helped me your ideas in the construction of these "animals".

When I saw in the network that you panzer to 1:6 you build, I could not hold in
a manufactured one and now I am three, König, the Ferdinand and Hetzer.

The biggest problem I face is that living in a small island not find many of
the materials needed, so I must do so by the network.

I put some pictures for you to see the progress,

Health and luck to all.