To: <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: T078

Hope nothing happens due to that tropical storm.

Ryan w.

On Aug 27, 2011, at 8:58 AM, "Dave D." <degeck...@optonline.net> wrote:

Hey Neil,

My "had" had nothing to do with it, I saw your tank up on the site (three or fours days ago) as T078...LOL.
I guess "they" forgot to tell you about of the grand posting ceremony.
And my apologies, I thought I heard somewhere that the Marder was 1/4 scale,
you may have a first there with a 1/3 scale build!!

In preparing for this major "tropical storm" we're due to get on the east coast (I'm on Long Island, NY) I went over the other day to help a brother out getting things secured, as he injured his leg on the job(fell from a 10 ft scaffold!!). He was extremely lucky, just a broken heel, and some swelling, although the MRI results aren't in yet...

Anyhow, this all relates to tanks in that I got to see the aluminum sheets that he has laying around the yard, which I'm hoping someday soon to transform into a 1/6 scale or three footer(leaning towards this) tank/tank destroyer. Seeing the 1/8th inch sheets got me inspired again, perhaps I can have it ready in time for the MAG's spring 2012 dust-up... Once the storm passes, I'll have to go see my bother and get the sheets cut up into manageable, car friendly chunks... Ahh, a procrastinator's life for ME!! Well, got to be running, as the wind seems to have picked up, LOL!!

Cheers,

Dave D.

----- Original Message ----- From: "neroc" <funkyne...@ntlworld.com>