From: Cobra <afreem...@live.com>
To: R/C Tank Combat <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:32 AM
Subject: [TANKS] Re: World of tanks

US tnks are notoriously paper thin in the game. If that starts bugging
you then try the T29. Its the firts real heavy tank available and
every upgrade you make on on it is awesome. I say spend the xp on it.

My favorite US tanks thus far have been the T40 tank detroyer, M4A3E8
Sherman, and the T29 heavy. Most others have mearly been tollerable at
best (cough* "T1 heavy")

And I do say the 18 questions for 100 points is worth it. It adds up
and you can buy more arage slots and low tier tanks. Hello Locust.

Aaron F