With all the talk of mini-maxing of tanks, i found what I would build
if I went that route. It's the Renault FT-75BS.
http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx165/cobra9431/FT75BS.jpg
It's the standard FT French WWI tank, but with the short 75mm Howi. I
have even found a scorce claiming it to have 40mm of armor somewhere
on the front. Enough for 40/3 ratings on a frame that is 14 inches
tall, 11.5 wide, and 22 long (if you didnt put that ridiculous tail
sled on). Hows that for a small target with a punch. Now if someone
could figure out how to fit everything in that small of a hull.

Aaron F
SCAB - The Western Alliance