Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:30:17 -0400
From: dc...@verizon.net
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Panzer II 1/6 by Dragon

Hey Greg where did you order it for? I quit following Dragon awhile back when
they started screwing with people on how you could only
obtain the better figures from their online store out of Hong Kong.
David Cansler
11Bravo Promotional Imprinting
(A service connected disabled veteran owned business)
Riverview, FL
813-390-8367 Voice
813-319-3500 Fax