I decided I was spending to much time with WOT and unloaded from my PC.
Started fleshing out a design for a T-70 light in my head and on the
computer.  Trying to think of a way to do a TTS kit in laser-cut ply.
Starting to work on my Mogador warship again.  Looking for a decent house to
buy that's close to my wife's work and doesn't cost a million dollars.  At
the new job, setting up a new redundant Xenserver virtual platform backed by
a software iSCSI SAN solution.  Learning to be a good grandad.

I could do a SE battle next year.

Steve "Where's the time" Tyng