I don't get it... I must be missing something here Steve.
Why even bother with the sloped armor then...?

I say, HISTORY SCHMISTORY!!!

I reread Fred's (or is it Joe's words??) post, and I'm actually leaning towards
supporting a rule
that just gives everyone a 4/4 rating and that's it.  The hell with it.  It's
apparent that each side doesn't want to
budge, so I just say the hell with it.  Everything is 4/4, that's it.
None of this "no armored untracked, tracked no armor, half armor half tracks,
wheels but no tracks with armor, all armor with half the tracks, less tracks
more filling, one wheel for every two tracks plus armor, twice the armor with
no tracks",
NONE OF THIS CRAP!!

The only important rule should be, does the vehicle have a gun??? Obviously
support vehicles are
exempt.  Let it be a Hetzer, Panther, T-34, PzKmpf II J, IS-III, Marder,
Renault F-17, Mark IV, shoebox,
R2D2, spaceship, mechanical cockroach, pumpkin on wheels, the sky's the limit
on DESIGN, as long as it shoots a paint ball, include it
in the hobby and give it a 4/4 rating. Who cares if it's a vehicle from WWI,
WWII WWIII WWI7, the Korean War, Franco-Prussian War, War of 1812, as long as
it has paint ball gun, will travel. No restrictions on build... No buckets, no
divisions, no nothin'!!!

Who cares?!!  IT'S FUN AND IT'S SIMPLE.  ONE RULE, can't get any simpler than
that...

RULE: Bring something, anything with a PAINTBALL GUN and you're IN.

I think I'm having more fun with this forum(for lack of a better term) than I'd
be having in the field!!

WOW.

Dave D.