These to do llok very like the old Brocock Air-Cartridges that were
banned in the UK a while back and I can imagine these being banned
just as soon as some ignorant do-gooder spots that they look rather
like 12-bore cartridges . . . However, in the meantime I think they
look quite interesting. They appear to have a percussion firing system
via a striker or hammer which might need some nift engineering to
produce.