Great looking build....

Kurt G

From: Bill Byrnes
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 1:22 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Its a baby . . . tank

            All (but mostly Frank),
            I am officially applying for tank for designation for my new
Pz38(t). Except for minor adjustments like adding a magazine, it is ready for
battle.

            New photos and a movie have been uploaded to my PhotoBucket page.
Here's the link:
            http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/Bill_By/?firstLogin=1

            Hardware details:
            Hull, deck, turret: 3/4" PT pine, 3/8", 1/4" and 1/8" plywood
            Motors: 18V DC Drills
            Batteries: (3) 6V12A SLA
            Motor Controllers (2) Axial AE-1
            Tracks: Bicycle Chain, 3/16" rivets, 1/8" Plywood pads
            Drive wheel: 4" diameter rubber friction

            In almost every function and assembly of this tank, I know that
there are better ways to do it.  It is a starting point, and it will get me
onto the battlefield.

            Frank,
            Please let me know it you need anything else from me.

            Bill Byrnes
            Palm Bay, FL