  From: Mike Mangus
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 5:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [TANKS] Gettysburg

  Heya all,

   Stopped off in Knoxville for a bite to eat, let the afternoon traffic abate
a bit, and check into the email lists.  :)

   Got about an hour past Knoxville before someone got hold of me.  After
trading a few phone calls, I decided to go ahead and turn around and head back
home.  Still got around 7 hours to go from here.

   Although I'll miss what excitement there may be with the few diehards, it'll
give me time over the winter to make a few changes to T081.  The Strv would
have worked during this weekend's battle, but there are a few things I think
can be made better, more reliable, and bulletproof.  Given an entire winter to
work on those things plus a new project, the Spring battle should be even
better than this weekend's battle.  :)

   So for that Spring 2012 battle, make it a 2 day battle!  :)

   Signing off to finish dinner and get back on the road.  Take care and chat
with ya'll later.

  Mike "Halfway There and Back" Mangus