while the Tiger was getting a face lift yesterday, we were talking about
when i glass it and the holes for the road wheel arms. He said i should drill
 them first (all ready figured that), but suggested i use a plug afterwards
where  i drilled and then remove the plug after glassing. he thinks the
resin won't  bond to heavy packaging tape.

i do like the idea of marking and drilling everything while the hull is
still bare and square before glassing as then it would be just a matter of
minor  cleaning up afterwards and inserting the oil-lite bushings (come to
think  of it, i guess i should put together my shopping list for the rear axles
and  bearings - front will get the adjustable tensioner arms)

Chris