From: Aaron <afreem...@live.com>
To: R/C Tank Combat <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 AM
Subject: [TANKS] " What If " tanks

The rules of our hobby only allow the building of tanks that made it
past the prototype phase and into active service. But what if we could
build any AFV  that made it out of the military's R&D shop? What would
you build?

I for one would build the US T28 Super heavy, or 105 GMC, or T95, or
what ever other name you want to call it. I call if "Frick'n Awesome"!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3253/3279504711_91564d6758_o.jpg

Aaron F
SCAB