For a thousand bucks you get a two stroke weed-wacker engine, an overly
complicated transmission of dubious durability, a radiator and electric
cooling fan, gas and coolant stowage/delivery systems, 6 channel radio,
servo actuated mechanical transmission linkages, servo actuated
micro-switches (for what I don't know), a stated aluminum track and running
gear, and a very nice looking  hull.

Why anybody finds this preferable to a simple electric setup I'll never
understand.

Steve Tyng