Didn't someone build a ride in marder2 ...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: TyngTech <steve...@gmail.com>
Sender: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:32:38
To: <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [TANKS] Re: a GREAT problem to have

I have never considered modifying a framing nailer to shoot sporting
equipment so can't help you there.

I'm hoping you realize that a 300 pound golf ball spewing fantasy tank
falls a bit outside the rule-set so won't be sanctioned to compete at any
of our events.  Though it would be fun to see it running around (behind a
suitable piece of lexan).

Steve Tyng