Kurt,

Hoping that all goes well with your surgery and recovery.

Dave D.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Pittelli
  To: tank club
  Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 11:01 PM
  Subject: [TANKS] Desert One- AKA Kurt

  Fellow tankers,
                          My friend Kurt in Las Vegas is currently in the ICU
.A mass was found in his brain, and some clots in his lungs. Please keep Kurt
and his wife Suzi in your thoughts and prayers over the coming week. He is due
to have surgery this Wednesday.  I'll keep you posted as I receive more info.

  John" Long live the Alliance" Pittelli