From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] on behalf
of Derek Engelhaupt [tan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:14 AM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: suspension design

Speaking of torsion bar suspension, anyone know how the simulated torsion bars
are constructed on the 1/16 scale Tamiya type tanks?  I've wondered if it would
be possible to scale it up to our size tanks.  I was able to rip my
underwhelming suspension out of the KV-2 this weekend and put together a
working replacement prototype, but I wasn't able to get it tested because I ran
out of time.

Derek

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM, TyngTech