To: <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Rules and other things

Dave,
 I was under that impression due to the models I had seen. Scale
modelers are really anal for the most part. Also because of this site:

http://www.peachmountain.com/5star/US_Army_Ordnance_Museum_IS3_tank.aspx

The clearest picture shows the under belly of the tank. It is 2/3 of
the way down or so. You can tell this is all one set of pictures by
the lighting.

Also do you have a drawing with all the hull angles and whatnot like that IS-4?
Mike B