Thanks...

And I like the way the post modern interpretations came out in your cut and paste, below... LOL

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron" <afreem...@live.com>
To: "R/C Tank Combat" <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 2:42 PM
Subject: [TANKS] Re: ASCII Tanks...part II

very nice, i like it

On Oct 13, 11:40 am, "Dave D." <degeck...@optonline.net> wrote:
OKAY, okay, so it was an ice pick!!!

D.

----- Original Message -----
From: Dave D.
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 2:36 PM
Subject: [TANKS] ASCII Tanks...part II

Well, here are my feeble attempts...

I hope my real JS-III build goes even just half as fast and looks twenty times as good!! LOL.

Dave "when's the next battle? I got my tanks ready!!" D. ; )

______
____________( )============#
/______________________\
(O * * * O)
\_O__O__O__O__O__O__/

the "no extra fuel tanks" variant...

____ ____ __________
__{_____}__{_____}____/ \============#
/__________________________________\
(O * * * O)
\__O____O____O____O____O____O____/

the "stretch limo" variant...

____ ____ ________
_[____]_[____]___/_________\===========#
/___________________________\
(O * * * O)
\_O___O___O___O___O___O_/

the "I almost got it" variant...

_________
____ ____ / \=============#
_[____]__[____]___/___________\__
/ \
/_________________________________\
(O o o o O)
\__O____O____O____O____O____O___/

the "high rise Kremlin building" variant...

________
_|||||||__|||||||_____/________\=========#
/________________________\
(O * * * O)
\__O__O__O__O__O__O___/

the "Leon Trotsky submitted" variant... (close, but no cigar, Leon. However, we have a nice hatchet for second place...)

________

the "Iosif V. Dzhugashvili approved, like it or you die, comrade" variant... (notice the subtle, yet vital changes made...see above variant-LOL).

OR if you smiled at him the right way, "Joe" might have reconsidered your death sentence, and offered you a government subsidized, rent stabilized flat in downtown Novosibirsk, for life...

PS I must say, I think I nailed it on this last attempt!! Psst... Actually, the second to last one is beginning to grow on me, but please, PLEASE comrade, don't tell Joe I said this!! LOL, well sort of laughing...

I dare anyone to try an ASCII Neubaufahrzeug or a T-35!! D.

PSII Funny when you spell check the e-mail, it goes through every letter in each tank!