Awesome

From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Derek Engelhaupt
Sent: Monday, 5 November 2012 9:26 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Long overdue motivation to build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg_fDX56CJQ&feature=youtu.be

The small 7AH batteries didn't have enough juice to do neutral turns in the
grass after about the first one, but it will do them just fine on smooth
concrete.  The batteries got pretty warm.  The motors have plenty of power to
push the beast.  I just think the small batteries were the issue.  Other than
that, it ran good.

Derek

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Derek Engelhaupt