  From: Neil Rochford
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 7:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: Here's some more...!!

  Well Dave, I`ve been trying to contact this fellow ever since you brought him
to our attention, I have discovered that he/them are part of the UK tank club
(UKTC).
  The UKTC is an organisation that I have been ignored by on occasions over the
last 6 years. They build a fantastic array of rc tanks and static
displays,There attention to detail is remarkable with sound modules and so
forth. They are not interested in having paintballs fired at there beautiful
creations.
  Im sure they know all about us ( rctankcombat )but maybe consider us to be a
little childish, playing tank paintball games and not getting down to the
serious business of building tanks that look and sound 100% like the real
thing. I could be wrong,
  Maybe they just dont like me, theres plenty that dont.

  listening to the accents of people on the video I cant hear one that sound
even remotely Scottish, Quite a few northern voices but nowhere I can pinpoint.

  Neil R