Page 149 of "Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War Two" which has the
same picture says, "the [E-100] chassis being removed on a trailer after
the war by the British Army". The trailer, however, doesn't look very
british to me and this reminded me of something else.
This;
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nz8KTfApwHQ/Ta6hwQY4aJI/AAAAAAAAKzU/xgVGa_gJMsc/s1600/KarlonCulemeyer.jpg

which is one of the special trailers developed for moving the Karl Mortars
around by road. SO it looks like the British Army were using one of the
Karl trailers to move the E-100 chassis. Makes sense since I doubt there
were many - if any - trailers of such capacity avaliable in the UK.

Pete.