From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] on behalf
of Robert Currie [thectdbarbar...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 4:51 AM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Radio and receivers

thectdbarbar...@hotmail.com

  Hi I am at the point of looking into a 6 channel radio and two receivers one
for the hull and one for the turret I notice that more and more radios are air
oriented are there good quality surface radios out there like futaba or hitec
that anyone would recommend ? Any help would be appreciated they all seem to be
computer this and that

Are there any  RC Tank Combat or CTD Canadian Barbarians on Facebook? Look me
up Robert Donald Currie