The RPG may be WWII tech, but the newer warheads can (and have) taken out
even the Abrams tank.  There was an incident in Iraq where an RPG hit an
Abrams in the rear quarter from the side that punched only a pencil sized
hole.  That hole started the tank on fire and the crew had to evac.  That
tank may not have violently exploaded, but it was taken out of the fight
and that's all that matters.  RPGs are nasty these days which is why all
the new vehicles are coming with the slat armor kits to pre-detonate them.
 Leave it to Israel to come up with that.  MRAP is not the name of a
particular vehicle.  It's a class of vehicle (Mine Resistant Ambush
Protected).  The M-ATV is considered an MRAP.  The seats in the M-ATV have
5 point harnesses to keep the crew from being thrown around too much in an
attack.  The pretty much look like Ricaro seats.

Derek