  From: John Pittelli
  To: tank club
  Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:58 PM
  Subject: [TANKS] Some vids for your pleasure

  Here are some vids taken during the event on Sunday at Gettysburg.  3 of them
are Frank's testing of the Semovente chassis and controllers.  The fourth is of
Alex operating Paul's Panzer II during the RCTankcombnat version of the
biathlon. You had to scoot to a cone, shoot a soldier and then to the next. It
was a timed event and a total blast. Later this week I'll have some cam footage
from atop my Panzer II. In the meantime, enjoy.

  1.    http://youtu.be/J-Tww0mKJgM

  2    .http://youtu.be/TAaet4ybNO8

  3     .http://youtu.be/qkO4s0F5AyQ

  4.    http://youtu.be/s8ASjKHc7CU