From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Joe Sommer
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 4:14 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Stu's Tank Update (and a possible Battlefield near
Baltimore!)

On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:38:24 AM UTC-4, Frank Pittelli wrote:

...  but as Fred Simms their fearless leader has always said,

"We've never seen a hard battle that we couldn't run away from."

PUFF only has one question to ask -

Whose tank can be seen at 1:14 to 1:16 in the Jungle Boogey Cage
Match video limping in reverse because they blew their forward motor
controller on the "rough" lawn?

Please note proper capitalization for "Fearless Leader" in your humble
apology.

Ted Simms (Fred's nephew)
SV010 retired

<mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>