1.       I tested the Tiger tank in a rough field next to our business. I
ran the tank at full speed at all times:

a.       Continuous speed of 6.4 mph for 39 minutes

b.      Battery was not fully recharged when I started, because I used the
tank to visitors a couple of times, including running in the field. After
the 39 min, 45% left on battery according to my charger

c.       At the end of the 39 minutes, the Tiger was going at about 5.4 mph

d.      The tank ran for exactly 4 miles

e.      The Talon SR were hot, the right one was slightly hotter to the
touch, but not burning

f.        The two MY1018 Motors were VERY hot. Could not put my fingers on
it. It did not burn the plastic wires touching the motors.

g.       No apparent mechanical failures: a road wheel shaft is lose in the
middle of the wheels, the right sprocket jumped again the inner guide
tooth, but the tank ran fine in this configuration

h.   Turret rotation worked great throughout the experiment. Steve is
designing another version of this rotation, with finer tuning for better
paintball accuracy.