1 -> its a two seater, so i assume 2 people

10 -> awesome planes that the government lost interest in halfway through,
and a beautiful piece of national heritage was consequently slice in half
and sent ignominiously to the scrap heap? (Its true for avro; the poor
arrow, such a beautiful and iconic Canadian plane. I will never forgive
Diefenbaker for cancelling such a majestic aircraft.  That terrible day
forever lives on as Black Friday to Canada's aviation industry.)

15 -> The original P51 mustang with its wheezy and underpowered Allison
engines? (thank you British for building the Merlin, thereby showing the
American's how its done. Commonwealth Power!)

--
Isaac Goldman
5142334423