Me too.  My ID = northrba.  I’m a tier 6.  Working on getting the Hellcat on
the US tree.  I’d like to join a clan if anyone has an opening.  My RC M1A2
Abrams is still on the drawing board.

Brian Northrup

From: isaac goldman
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:12 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Hey guys!

I love wot. Sparrow47, four tier tens (e5 e100 t62a e50m), almost got my e4 for
a 5th. Im in clan 1cab.

On 2013-07-17 8:06 PM, "Buck Cronk" <buckcr...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I haven't even looked at this forum in the longest time! I just wanted to let
you know I haven't abandoned my tank, and especially not my passion for tanks.
I also wanted to ask a few questions.

  First of all, my tank. It's still under construction. It has been for months
and months. It will be for months and months. I'll post pictures when and if I
get to the "rolling chassis" phase. But it's still a work in progress!

  Now for those questions. Do any of you play World of Tanks? I know Steve Tyng
did/does. (If you haven't heard of it, it's definitely worth a Google search.)
If so, I'd love it if you'd leave your username, please! Mine is Spitfire155.

  I play tanks on my new computer, and I'd like to thank Steve Tyng and the
others again for their input when I was building it. :)

  Glad to see this hobby still going!
"R/C Tank Combat" group.
email to mailto:rctankcombat%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com.