>From what I'm reading, the LIFEPO4 bats can't go below 2.4V or you risk
damage to the individual cells.  Since the BMS controls the balancing of
the cells while charging and has the low voltage cutoff function, wouldn't
you be better off just using a BMS since the PCB doesn't have a low voltage
cutoff or overcharge protection?  Just trying to get better educated on the
cells before dropping the cash...

Derek