what are you measuring by doing that, i don't understand the measuring  the
tracks.....

i know we did talk about the gearing down of the motor, what the final
rpm's of the sprocket shaft would be plus the sprocket's dia would give you an
idea as to the tanks overall top speed was

In a message dated 10/18/2013 3:34:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,