Hey Chris,

And please take no disrespect from this, but that was the best thing I think
I've ever heard you say on this site.  Well put!!

>From someone who hasn't said much, and can't keep his mouth shut when he has
>something to say...(me)

Dave D.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: odysseyslipw...@aol.com
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 3:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: few pic's

  sounds like you guys should all get together with what you do have and then
everyone can look everything over and toss out any ideas they might have that
might be able to help others. Doug and a few others and myself did that a few
times and being able to sit down and see things in person tends to give a
better perspective of things (and where ideas can grow) verses looking at a
picture or two

  an in-person think-tank

  chris

"R/C Tank Combat" group.